It is almost common knowledge now that to gain a search engine edge in any niche you need a blog. Blogs offer incredible search engine benefits when written well and with the reader in mind. Here are just a few:
- Makes your website more crawlable
- Increases search engine bot visits
- Adds more pages to your website, therefore you have more opportunities to get a ranking for your keywords
- Builds internal links
- An offsite blog can build good external links
- Increases link popularity
- Makes you an authority in your field
- Enhances your search visibility
We could go on. Blogging actually has more benefits than merely those provided by search engine marketing, but the search engine marketing benefits are great value. There’s just one catch. In order to reap the benefits, you’ve got to maintain the blog. That takes time.
A busy professional like you may not have the time to manage your own blog. But if you hire a blog writer to manage the blog for you then you don’t have to worry about it. You can get the search engine marketing benefits without spending the time on managing the blog. That’s what your ghostwriter is for.
If you’re ready to start a company blog but you aren’t sure yet why you need one, consult with a LeapGo rep and let us go over the benefits of a company blog detail by detail.