- Generate traffic from an ad or email
- Send it...
About: Jason Corgiat
Jason Corgiat founded LeapGo to be a website development company that offers a consultative approach. “We don’t expect our clients to know everything. They come to us with expectations that we will look out for them and make suggestions based on experience or data. We structure all of our services to create accountability on our part. It’s a refreshing change for most clients when we ask them to hold us at a high standard.” Jason’s experience and ability to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently is what draws people to him. When asked, a recent client stated “Working with Jason has been a great experience. He and his team came in and completely turned around a failing web property of ours. We though it was dead and were about to shut it down but now it’s one of our most profitable websites.” Small business website to corporate ecommerce, local SEO to multi-million dollar digital marketing campaign, Jason has been a part of it all. Since founding his web development company in 2001 Jason has made many public speaking appearances, been on the radio, quoted in several magazines and most recently had a 7 page interview published in a website design book by author Bruce C. Brown.
Recent Posts by Jason Corgiat
Recent Comments by Jason Corgiat
- March 13, 2016 on Maximizing Conversions with Facebook Ads: What Works and What Doesn’t
- December 15, 2015 on Bigcommerce vs Shopify Review 2015
- November 19, 2015 on A Comprehensive Guide to Anticipatory Design
- November 12, 2015 on Top 15 Social Media Marketing Tools
- October 7, 2015 on Top PPC Management Tools for 2015 : A Guide